|—||Why Aren’t Women Advancing At Work? Ask A Transgender Person | Jessica Nordell for The New Republic (via gaywrites)|
what if nasa invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles
There is no sound in space.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
"Who needs them when you have your old uncle Sokka around?
During Airbender Fieldtrips …
what r u trying to do lil partner